Chris Brown - Royalty, Tattoos & Fearlessness


Chris Brown - Royalty, Tattoos & Fearlessness  




Chris brown covers 'urban ink' magazine for the second time and he discusses fatherhood, fearlessness and his many tattoos.

It has been almost a year since Chris found out that he was a father and since then, his daughter , Royalty, who he named his album after, changed his life.

About his daughter, he told the magazine "When I look at her, I see myself. I see a better version of myself. I just see her future. There’s no need to go backwards. At the end of the day, you learn that life is all about choices. Life is about responsibility and, actually, life is about love. Seeing my daughter embodies everything that I need to feel a sense of fulfillment and believe in myself. Being able to have her in my life, it’s just been amazing."



Everyone knows that chris brown loves tattoos and that always ends in the news but he clearly doesn't care what people think about them.





Chris also explains that although the media tries to paint him as a "bad role model", he is not trying to be a role model but rather to serve as an inspiration. "I would just say that I would rather be an inspiration and not a role model. Make your own decisions. You don’t have to rebel just to rebel. You don’t have to accept just to accept. If you want to get a tattoo, if you think that’s your thing, then that’s cool. I personally think that now, not having a tattoo is kind of like a statement in itself. Our generation is gonna be old, tatted, and we’re gonna look so dope. So, it’s a choice. When my fans can say, “I want to get tatted or I don’t want to get tatted.” I don’t look at them any differently." he told the mag.



When it comes to fearlessness, breezy is a prime example of that. With his music he does R&B, Rap, Hip Hop, Dance, Pop and even EDM. when asked about his different approach to music, he tells the mag "Well, it’s easy: fearlessness. It’s not arrogance; it’s fearlessness. People dog themselves before they give themselves an opportunity to fail. So I think they let other people’s insecurities bring their doubts down. I don’t let that stop anything I’m doing. It’s never worked out for me in the past, so I think that listening to myself and focusing on what I needed to do puts me in that category. So if I wanted to rap or if I wanted to yodel, I think I would have just done it anyway with the confidence of me saying, “I’m gonna do it.” People usually have a lack of confidence due to insecurities. Once again, it’s not arrogance. It’s just being very aware and fearless of doing things or willing to try."



To read the full interview with Urban ink, click here.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment